Sunday, September 26, 2010

DILEMMA!

So your probably thinking "Woah Laney, calm down. Two posts in one week?!" Yah I know, pretty crazy!
Ok, so a couple of weeks ago I went to this doctor who does Nutritional Response Testing (go look it up, its difficult to explain. . . or maybe I am just too lazy to explain). Anyways, he found weaknesses in my stomach and so right now I am on a strict diet. To get rid of the virus in my body I have to take whole food supplements and (are you ready for this. . . sit down) eat NO sugar, NO grains, and NO dairy for 90 DAYS!!! umm. . . Your telling that to the girl who bakes like everyday of her life and lives off sugar. So I am two weeks into it and lets just say, I fail at life basically. hahaha. but seriously. I have eaten more sugar (and junk food) in the past 2 weeks than I ever have in my life. Its so bad. Since someone told me I couldn't have something, its like its all I crave. Your probably wondering, "Well what on God's green earth can you even eat?!" I can eat any kind of protein, and pretty much as much of it as I want. I can have all kinds of vegetables (oh did I mention that when he said no sugar that includes fruits. . um yah). I can lots of peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter. . you get the idea. I live off of scrambled egg and turkey muffins in the morning. (on the days that I actually follow my regiment). So here is my dilemma. Why is it that I all of a sudden eat a ton and everything that I am not supposed to even eat? Seriously, I have gained some weight because I have been eating so unhealthy. Well, one reason is that I am a selfish, impatient, and anxious person. I go to food because I'm stressed and worried about this new "diet" that I have to be on. (I could go on, but I wont bother you with the sob story). But even if its going to be really hard, I must do it to 1. get rid of the virus 2. learn how to obey and be disciplined 3. become free from any inner problems that I have and not even realize.
So, I am going to blog every so often tell you all what I have eaten, so your kinda like my accountability partners. Remember, NO sugar, NO grains, NO dairy. BUTTTTT I have found some somewhat good recipes I can have for dessert which includes a pumpkin pudding sweetened with stevia and some spices. Its not bad actually. Then there is my favorite. .. ICE CREAM! yup I said ice cream. . how? Its coconut milk ice cream and its the bomb diggity bomb. So yah. Thats that. Wish/Pray for me this week. Its a new week and I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Its going to be difficult, but I am going to look forward to the reward that its going to bring me.

Psalm 139 (its great)



PS. go to this website, it kinda explains what I am doing.
http://www.nutritionalwellnesscenter.com



THE ICE CREAM SENT FROM HEAVEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment